TRS Training’s Kyle Greig
- Kyle is a highly qualified Personal Trainer with over 15 years’ experience, having also managed a team of fitness professionals at one of Europe’s biggest sporting facilities, so has a wealth of knowledge in this field!
- He is an athlete himself, having represented GB for running at a World Championships. He is a multiple national champion, was 3rd at the British 100k championships and consistently finishes in the top 5 at Ultra World Tour events.
- Kyle has a pedigree of performing highly at a range of distances from 5km to marathon, and has impressive PB’s, including: 30 minutes (10k), 68 minutes (Half Marathon) and 2.25 (Marathon).
- On top of that, Kyle is a fully qualified REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer and holds a Sports and Exercise Science BSc Hons Degree. On the side, he is also the Race Director of the popular Moray Way Ultras series and co-host of the highly popular podcast, Tartan Running Shorts.
- His resume extends from assisting those looking to lose weight and keep it off, to professional athletes. Whether you are looking to fit into your old jeans, complete your 1st event, or want to win a race, he is well equipped to make fitness complement your lifestyle as opposed to complicate it!
A video message from Kyle
Choose a service for full description
A bespoke, highly detailed training plan, produced just for you, with unlimited updates if necessary, to ensure it fits your lifestyle
A program for you, to suit your lifestyle and goals
If you are looking to get fit, lose weight, or train with a friend, or a group of friends, Kyle can help and motivate you all with this method of training
Training within business gyms or offsite are great team building exercises, as well as encouraging staff health and wellbeing
I have delivered speeches on how I got to the world championships whilst working full time to numerous large corporations nationwide
Kyle in Action
- Kyle is a Team GB Ultra Runner, and is 16th on the all-time UK list for the 100km (6.54). He finished 1st Brit at the 2017 World Championships and is a multiple national champion from trails to ultras.
- He has won an award Aberdeen Sports Awards (Achievement of the Year – Runner Up), and is a regular top 5 in the professional field at Ultra Trail World Tour races.
- He has a 10km PB of 30.46 to his name, and achieved a marathon debut time of 2.25 in London. He is a multiple course record holder at races around Scotland, from roads to trails.
- Alongside Kyle’s solid academic background, work ethic and athletic ability, he also has the positive and bubbly energy required to be an exceptional role model in the sport and in his career.